Sunday, May 20, 2007

SCREW HALO!

Microsoft's posterchild videogame Halo, it sucks, get over it. I can't play multiplayer whenever I want (like with timesplitters:I don't need other humans to play multiplayer games). For that matter XBOX live also sucks, you need to pay (PC users don't need to WTF). Clearly if it doesn't cost them money to do it with PC's why does it cost money with the XBOX, these fucks are greedy that's why. I suggest that as many gamers as can possibly form a group declare an underground war against greedy game making corporations, I'm not saying we shouldn't have to pay for games, I'm saying we shouldn't have to pay for online play, and I'm also saying there should be an increase in the ability to play whatever you want on single player. I'm not trying to keep these companies from earning money, just from ripping off the consumer.

No comments: