Sunday, December 10, 2006

Tanks!

I LOVE TANKS! I love everything about tanks, the large armament, the armor, the fact that you come as close as man can come to indestructability inside one, and the fun you could have with a tank. I recently found out that it's possible to buy tanks and armored vehicles online. Sure people say that this may be a little bit of second ammendment extremism, but, where can you get ammunition for a tanks main gun? And don't say from Russia because it's impossible to buy something from Russia and get it out of Russia. If I owned a tank I would drive it quite often (despite gas prices). Just think of what can be done in a tank: nobody cuts you off in traffic, you can intimidate neighbors (no ammo, no problem if they don't know about it) and driving a tank to relative's houses during the holidays can be really impressive, or scary, I forget which.

No comments: